humminbird gen2n mega & gen3 n megadi di

New to me my boats coming soon with gen2n mega 10 and gen2n mega si 12 and will have the inthernet box networked, question is if I get the gen3n 10 will I be able to network
    the new one gen3n with the other 2 . hope I said this right thanks guys fo at help

Quote Originally Posted by pajoe329 View Post
    New to me my boats coming soon with gen2n mega 10 and gen2n mega si 12 and will have the inthernet box networked, question is if I get the gen3n 10 will I be able to network
    the new one gen3n with the other 2 . hope I said this right thanks guys fo at help
    Yes, the AS ETH 5PXG Ethernet Switch has five ports to connect up to five devices to share data.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    Thank You for helping me out with answer, why I asked , I was at Cabela's and looking at the Humminbird's and there stood a Humminbird Rep so I asked him what cable would I need to hook up the units and he asked me what do you have and got talking and said that they will not network gen2n's with a gen3n needed to have all gen2ns being a Lowrance Guy what do I know , about this but after a while the minute he said the 360 was useless and that be better off with sidescan at the bow I figured I'd ask this question on BBC , walked away and never got the cable TY

Quote Originally Posted by pajoe329 View Post
    Thank You for helping me out with answer, why I asked , I was at Cabela's and looking at the Humminbird's and there stood a Humminbird Rep so I asked him what cable would I need to hook up the units and he asked me what do you have and got talking and said that they will not network gen2n's with a gen3n needed to have all gen2ns being a Lowrance Guy what do I know , about this but after a while the minute he said the 360 was useless and that be better off with sidescan at the bow I figured I'd ask this question on BBC , walked away and never got the cable TY
    That must have been an anti-Humminbird rep. to express such ignorance.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

5. Member
    He was wearing a Humminbird shirt , My son walked away way before I did . O well I hope other customers understood him better than me , Before I made my choice on which to have in the new boat I've been in others with Birds with Sidescan and 360 , Side scan is Nice but the 360 for my style fishing is great ., so I don't know why he said it's not good . some times they put Guys that don't know much in these positions ,