Smile Starpoint Marina

I launched there yesterday. Everything was great but it seemed little small with only 2 single launch ramps and one shallower than the other. What's it like when a approximately 90+ boat tournament like a BFL runs out of there? Where do that many people park? I'll find out next week regardless.

2. Member
    Most launch in other places and run over in the morning

3. Member
    Thanks everyone

4. Member
    As you are approaching the straight on ramp. Off to the left is a lower parking lot. There is several spots there to launch from. You have to go out and around the dock slips once you put in, but several can launch at a time. That's why the BFL goes out of there. Parking is the hard part at SP. Several do put in across the lake and run over from Lily Dale or Willow Grove or the State Park ramp in Ky.

5. Member
    Now that I've fished a few events out of Starpoint I totally get how it handles so many boats. There are lots of little spots to launch besides the 2 spots at the ramp (as folks said above). Also just wanted to say I found all employees at this marina to be overly nice and helpful. I stayed in a cabin there one night about a month ago. And I've rented an overnight slip on two different occasions now. They appear very organized and appreciative to have the business they have. A very nice place.