Weird noise from SHO

Today while fishing I started to here what I can only describe as what sounded like a faint horn off in the distance. After a while I figured out it was coming from under cowling. I even turned off master power and still occasionally heard it. Motor ran fine and no alarms. Any ideas?

2. Member
    Mine has done it periodically ever since I've owned it (2011). I have posted on here about it before but nobody seems to know what it is. I think maybe some people just don't notice it. Still going strong though! If you find out what it is, let me know!

3. Member
    Mine does it too. Very strange.

4. Member
    I think this is was one of the few times I have ever fished on a day that the wind wasnt blowing like hell so that I could hear it.

5. Member
    I’ve got a 2017 250 that does it also. Ive searched for answers but haven’t figured it out.

6. Member
    I think it’s the fuel pump mine does it to everynow and then

7. Member
    same here. Ive heard it off and on for two years. Has to be really quiet out to here it. I think it is the fuel pump as well. Ive killed the power and tried to find it but no dice
    YJHAMMER 11
    Hollywood MD
    2019 Skeeter FX21LE

Try greasing the ends of the trim ram rods really good where they contact the engine. For whatever reason this worked on mine. Once grease wears off it came back, re-greased and it stopped. No Clue.
    Xpress X19/200SHO