Thread: Cm 1.0

Cm 1.0

I understand they quit makeing the 1.0 system will they still make parts for it as I only have one was wondering about getting another or maybe switching before i get the second one I guess u can’t just swap out the pump and hoses thanks for the help

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Parts will be available

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    No you just cant switch out the pumps and hoses, little more complex then that. At this point finding a used 1.0 is about your only option for a match, or as you said sell off your 1.0 and go with (2) 2.0 models. I would be happy to give you a quote. As rich stated parts will still be avialable just Power Pole will no longer make new matches.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    No you just cant switch out the pumps and hoses, little more complex then that. At this point finding a used 1.0 is about your only option for a match, or as you said sell off your 1.0 and go with (2) 2.0 models. I would be happy to give you a quote. As rich stated parts will still be avialable just Power Pole will no longer make new matches.
    Thanks for the help

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    But you can still by new blades with the 1.0 pump at this time correct

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. View Post
    But you can still by new blades with the 1.0 pump at this time correct
    no Friday the 15th was the last day to order a matching 1.0. Powerpole will no longer make a 1.0 to match if you only have (1) 1.0. Only option for match is to purchase used 1.0. or sell your 1.0 and buy (2) 2.0 poles.