Shout out to K & K

Odered a 10ft Red Blade form K & K. Informed me up front he did not have the model but would in a few days. Gave me the option to wait and reorder or proceed. Had him proceed and he delivered when he said he would. Told me they'd be in on a Tues and would go out the next day. He kept his word. Thanks! K & K! Was nice being informed ahead of time instead of having to call and find out later.
    Eddie
    2017 Phoenix 920 Pro XP Mercury 250 Pro XS

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    We appreciate your business and feedback! Our moto is honesty is the best policy, and we strive to give out the best customer service in the business!

3. Member
    +1 for K&K, ordered a set of power pole covers, speedy delivery and great price!

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattsuey View Post
    +1 for K&K, ordered a set of power pole covers, speedy delivery and great price!

5. Member
    I agree! Just ordered 2 new poles, Kevin was a huge help in getting me set up! The only place I’ll use for my power poles!!

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Thanks guys we appreciate your business and making us the "GO TO" place for anything Power Pole here on the board. Remember with K and K we give you access to us pretty much 24/7 after the sale if a problem should arise you have the confidence knowing we are there to help you, especially on weekends or late nights when Power Pole is closed. We even take your calls when were out on our boats fishing!