Rare Older Daiwa Procaster PR733?

Came across this Daiwa Procaster PR733 reel today at a sale; did not think much about it as it was filthy but was interested in the rod it was on. Cleaned it up and it is near perfect and in super smooth working condition. Have seen plenty of old Protesters ,like PT33, but started researching and can't find anything about this reel? None sold on EBay in last year, no old reviews,; nothing other than schematics on Mike's Reel Repair. It's 7.1:1 gear ratio, fast for that era and has. "flipping" switch. Made in Japan. Anybody ever seen one?
    May just have to fish it?

2. Member
    He a few, they are ok reels, not enough power compared to today’s 7.1 reels.

3. Member
    Way before the time I got into baitcast reels, but........................Wow.................ext remely nice looking specimen. Excellent find. You could always give it to me if you don't like it.
    Last edited by new2BC4bass; 02-17-2019 at 08:19 PM.

4. Member
    Built in 1988

Got one new for a gift long time ago . Mounted on an old All Star FR1 flippin stick. Both vintage. Works fine, for the amount of flippin I do. Newer reels are much nicer if you are casting, works great for flippin.

6. Member
    Last edited by jerrysfishing; 02-19-2019 at 06:17 PM.

7. Member
    Had several, Still might have one....Great reel for there time.