Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix5252 View Post
    The co angler he put in the hospital a few years ago might disagree!! I think he hit a bridge and the co was hurt pretty badly.
    Mot to hojack the thread, but I’m not sure I wanna tide wiyhbany if then in a tourney that calls for a long boat ride, they are all Wide ass open!

Always one guy to rain on a parade. It was a cameraman and not a coangler. I live in the real world where occasionally good people make a mistake or have an accident. They can still be good people. I know here on the BBC everyone wears a PFD, dri:ves their boat safely and has never made a mistake at all. laugh:

2. Banned
    Hey it took 20 replies to get a negative one. Not bad for a BPT thread. Guess there is one in every crowd.

3. Member
    Very exciting a bunch of different guys could of caught a 3 pound fish and moved ahead of him. I was pulling for Andy Montgomery to pull it out but it didn't happen. I know it is a different kind of excitement but it is neat to see the desperation build and the choices they make.
    John the Garage Doorman

4. Member
    They pretty much ALL drive that way. I do know that Tak either did not know what the boat lane marker buoys were on Toledo or didn't care. He'd just fire it up, aim the direction he wanted to go and hammer down. Pretty much drove all his marshals to drink after riding with him.

Couple of funny videos with Fukae pretending to be crying over getting beat late like that. He has a great attitude about it all.

You really think it was a buzzer beater? Bless your heart.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12