Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by LTZ25 View Post
    PP making a trolling motor ? My next TM will be a Lowerance from what I've seen , if I outlive this ultrex .
    sure are, I wouldn't buy the Lowrance basically due to the horrible customer service I've had with there graphs. You can bank on Power Pole having a great product as well as customer service being the best out there.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    Were You 'backing up'?
    Beat me to it! I was thinking the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    sure are, I wouldn't buy the Lowrance basically due to the horrible customer service I've had with there graphs. You can bank on Power Pole having a great product as well as customer service being the best out there.
    YES great customer service vs a giant company that is NOT dedicated to fishing , I will definitely check out PP TM .

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by LTZ25 View Post
    YES great customer service vs a giant company that is NOT dedicated to fishing , I will definitely check out PP TM .

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Update ..was the controller (ipilot was bad) . replaced under warranty . Thank you to Justin and Crew at Russell Marine products for quick turnaround and getting me back up and running. These guys are the best!
    Last edited by KandKKustomz; 08-23-2019 at 05:00 PM.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    Update ..was the heading sensor (ipilot was bad) . replaced under warranty . Thank you to Justin and Crew at Russell Marine products for quick turnaround and getting me back up and running. These guys are the best!
    Heading sensor is the white puck, not used for GPS. Controller is the top head of the trolling motor which is where the GPS is located. As I said in an earlier post, sounded like a controller problem.
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]

7. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonestrollingmotor View Post
    Heading sensor is the white puck, not used for GPS. Controller is the top head of the trolling motor which is where the GPS is located. As I said in an earlier post, sounded like a controller problem.
    edited the post . mispoke yes was the controller in mine Thanks for the correction John, and thanks again to Russell Marine Products (RMP) for the on water diagnosis and ultra fast turn around couldn't be happier with there service.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12