bow wiring for fishfinder

plan on installing a garmin 93 sv+ at the bow on my 2017 Tracker 190 today,question is are there dedicated wires already installed for this purpose or do I need to get a fish tape and run new wires to the battery if so what would be the proper gauge of wire.

2. Member
    Yes, there are wires already ran to the bow for the purpose of hooking up another FF. They can be tricky to find. On my boat, there was a separate small loom which contained two wires.

Allright good to know... thnx.

4. Member
    I ran new wires on mine and when I was just about finished I found the factory loom.

Quote Originally Posted by Transom View Post
    I ran new wires on mine and when I was just about finished I found the factory loom.
    where did you find them.

6. Member
    If I remember right I found it near the foot pedal recess once I took it out.

7. Member
    Mine was under the panel that holds the trolling motor plug and trim switch. It was not easy to see but was attached to the wire loom under the panel.
    2018 Tracker Pro Team 190 TX
    115 Mercury Pro XS 4S

8. Member
    Glad I stumbled across this!

Are the other ends tucked up in the dash somewhere? I would assume they aren’t hooked to the fuse box if not connected to anything up front?

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by served_usmc View Post
    Glad I stumbled across this!

Are the other ends tucked up in the dash somewhere? I would assume they aren’t hooked to the fuse box if not connected to anything up front?
    They should be hooked up since they are capped on the bow. at least mine were on my boat.

10. Member
    Ya pull the entire panel not just the trolling motor plug. Reach around. Theyre there.

11. Member
    I have a 2011 PT175TF. The only wire I can find behind the trolling motor panel is a blue/white wire in the bundle for the bow navigation light. It is constant hot. According to the wiring info from Tracker it is for courtesy light. There is no extra ground wire. I have fished around with a coat hanger but no luck. Did anyone find a separate loom with a hot and ground in a PT175 of about the same vintage as mine?

12. Member
    Found it. On my 18’ 195TXW it was coming off the main cable bundle. Same one that runs to the TM plug and tilt switch.