Does anyone look for antler sheds

Had about 2 hrs. to kill yesterday afternoon, found a matching set for my first time ever and one more. They were small bucks but i saw a toad a week ago and was looking to find his drops.

2. Banned
    Use to keep a eye out for them back when i hunted in Halifax county all those years but never found anything huge i guess you would say. Did find some remains over the years of bucks that had been shot and never recovered by the hunters. This time of the year though you get some better perspective on all the woods/land details. Seen a few live bucks carrying antlers well into the spring a few times. Great exercise though.

3. Member
    It is a great time to walk in the woods and feel safe, i was surprised on the amount of coyote scatt i saw.

4. Member
    I’ve never been out just to look for them but I used to spend more time in the woods than most and never actually found a shed. Found a lot of dead deer and bones. I used to squirrel hunt by walking bottoms and creek banks,I found a lot of dead deer in the water,a lot of them. They go to water when shot to ease the pain. There is a knack to finding sheds and I never figured it out.

5. Member
    I look for well used game trails i think that is why i have never found any big sheds. Once i find a trail i will walk it as far as possible and look for areas they jump a fence etc.

6. Banned
    I've never found any big ones but I seemed to find small ones during turkey season. I think the big ones are hard to find because they get taken away by the squirrels pretty quickly after they fall.