BassCat at Classic this year?

Will BCB be at Knoxville
    Lee Harville - North Augusta, SC
    Boat Sold, looking for first cat -
    classic, P2, or Caracal

We have a 70 x 40 booth inside the convention center and it is located in the right rear corner, as you enter the exhibit hall. The on water discussion is not finalized and we are considering several options within a few miles. There are plans ongoing. SeaArk will be sharing our booth with us (2 boats) and we will have the lift with a Lynx on it, on the floor a Lynx, Caracal and probably a Pantera Classic. If there is room a Cougar FTD is planned. We will have limited clothing and some gadgets to hand out.

BCB

Thank you! Look forward to seeing you guys!
    Lee Harville - North Augusta, SC
    Boat Sold, looking for first cat -
    classic, P2, or Caracal

4. Member
    On water demo last year was amazing and met Mr Pierce at ramp also.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    We have a 70 x 40 booth inside the convention center and it is located in the right rear corner, as you enter the exhibit hall. The on water discussion is not finalized and we are considering several options within a few miles. There are plans ongoing. SeaArk will be sharing our booth with us (2 boats) and we will have the lift with a Lynx on it, on the floor a Lynx, Caracal and probably a Pantera Classic. If there is room a Cougar FTD is planned. We will have limited clothing and some gadgets to hand out.

BCB
    If you plan on doing any test rides, the best area will be at the canal ramp between Tellico and Fort Loudoun. It's very easy to get to and has lots of parking area. It's maybe 45 minutes away from the Classic venue. If you need any assistance, let me know. I'm just down the road in Dalton, GA. See you there.

We know there are closer ramps with navigation challenges. We have several good friends in the Knoxville area from the Defoe families to Jack Wade and several more. These folks all have a pretty good idea on where we can go out of and it has been in the works since before the Classic was announced, we started plans on this demo over a year ago. We have had some road blocks along the way.

7. Member
    Would like to take a ride in the Pantera’s. As I think one of these will be my next and last boat. Ive got a 92 ranger I bought used 20 year’s ago. Don’t see many cats in northern mi be nice to see these boats side by side. I was going to make a trip to Sherm for his open house he has going on this weekend he has a used pII and a classic but can’t make the trip this weekend. It’s about a 5hr trip to Sherms for me not a big deal just can’t do it this weekend.