Thread: Walking Dead

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Still watching. It’s time for it to end though.

2. Member
    Well Maggie has left the show and this is Michonne's last season and King Ezekiel wants out so I'M not sure how much longer they can last.

3. idbefishing
    I missed it if they said what happened to Maggie and her son

Quote Originally Posted by JHenry View Post
    Well Maggie has left the show and this is Michonne's last season and King Ezekiel wants out so I'M not sure how much longer they can last.
    Writer says the show is a long, long way from being over.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunkist View Post
    Writer says the show is a long, long way from being over.
    It will keep bleeding viewers then. I have stuck with it but it’s killing me. Was a great show but I think it started going down hill once Negan showed up.

It’s no Game of Thrones but I’m still watching. I like it and find the Whispers to be pretty interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by EKYRanger View Post
    It’s no Game of Thrones but I’m still watching. I like it and find the Whispers to be pretty interesting.
    agree, it sukked for a while Negan was in charge but I think its getting better again. hope so anyway.
    Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!

8. Member
    walking dead and fear the walking dead still very good shows I believe! FWD might be the better one lately
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

Still watching, enjoying the second half of this season. The prior 2 or 3 seasons wasn’t all that good.
    1998 nitro 912 DC summit edition , motor guide tour 109, mercury efi 225.

As I was going to one of our local supply houses I passed my old Home course Orchard hills Golf Course and I noticed alot of vehicles in the parking lot
    They closed in 2016 .On my way back I pulled in to find a neon hotel sign in front of the clubhouse and people inside as I looked closer it was the walking dead movie set.. pretty wild seeing them walking around ...

11. Member
    movie with rick and maggie coming soon
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

12. Member
    Wife and I make a point to watch it every week. I really enjoy how the villains continue to evolve. Michonne is contacted until the end of next season. Can't blame the walking dead writers and directors that the show made these actors household faces and they've chosen to move on to new shows.

I like the infusion of new characters. The story lines have continued be good. I’ll keep watching to see what happens as more time goes by since the world went off the cliff.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

14. Banned
    As I watch the replay tonight and think of the past several episodes, it seems the show has turned very politically correct and feminist. To this point, most of the strong male characters have been eliminated, marginalized, or made to look inept or Neanderthal, while female characters are now the ones enforcing security, making decisions and getting the most screen time. So in a world where zombies and brute force rules, 120 pound women are kicking everyone’s butt, plus, now it’s boring. Just an opinion.

15. Member
    Never watched it. Not a zombie fan.

16. idbefishing
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishfinger View Post
    As I watch the replay tonight and think of the past several episodes, it seems the show has turned very politically correct and feminist. To this point, most of the strong male characters have been eliminated, marginalized, or made to look inept or Neanderthal, while female characters are now the ones enforcing security, making decisions and getting the most screen time. So in a world where zombies and brute force rules, 120 pound women are kicking everyone’s butt, plus, now it’s boring. Just an opinion.
    I haven’t thought about it but you do have a point especially since one of the main writer IS a woman.

17. Member
    You are exactly right with your observations. Same sentiment here.

18. Member
    I am still watching and still a fan. As long as Darryl and Carol are on it I will be tuning in. This season has got off to a good start and Alpha appears to be a badass.

I still watch...though mostly out of boredom. The show started downhill about halfway through the Negan arc. The long "cliffhanger" of who got the bat was what really turned me off the show. It's like they run, they fight, they find a place to live...they get lazy, they fight, they run, they find a new place to fell safe...until they get lazy again, then they fight, they run...etc. etc. etc.
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

20. Member
    still watching, parts and times get redundant or boring but I'm interested to see this whisperer thing play out. Also the Negan and kid are pretty funny they should have a bit in every show.......Just went to Senoia heard Andy or Rick however you refer to him is filming the first of I think 3 movies he contracted to do. Seems like the show will keep going atleast another couple seasons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12