For anyone who has put a recessed tray in a older P2

I have a 90 P2 and I just got the "ez-troll" recessed foot pedal tray. I was wondering if it's too big. It's 21 1/2" long. I noticed all the other ones were only 19 1/2. I'm worried about getting into the front. Bulkhead in the front storage locker. Has anyone out this brand in a Pantera or similar model?

2. Banned
    I have to put one in my old caracal. Maybe we can get some good info on this.

3. Member
    I found out the hole you have to cut for the Ez-troll tray is 18" long. The tray they have at Basspro is only 16 3/4".

4. Banned
    Might be important on a caracal. They are 2' shorter than a pantera.

Not sure on the 90 model but on my 93 PII there was no way to miss the front sealed flotation bulkhead(or whatever you call it) I have some pictures around here somewhere, I will try and find them. Had to dig out the foam and re fiberglass it in.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassdeer View Post
    Not sure on the 90 model but on my 93 PII there was no way to miss the front sealed flotation bulkhead(or whatever you call it) I have some pictures around here somewhere, I will try and find them. Had to dig out the foam and re fiberglass it in.

It it has been done on pantera without hitting the bulk head..just wondering how much room I actually have..