Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Sounds like maybe graphite infused glass boat if it’s going to be 150lbs lighter. I hope it has JOY infused as well:-)

2. Member
    Dealer said they would be high end price. He would not give me exact numbers and what. He said you will see them $60,000 and up. If that is the case, out of my budget range.

3. Member
    I know much of the price is driven by the motor and accessories, but I was hoping they’d at least come out with introductory pricing. I won’t pay the same for a new boat line as I would for an established line.
    I understand that they’re in business to make money. I’m just bummed that it’s likely just going to be another over-priced high-end boat. Sounds like it may be a touch lighter, but that doesn’t really matter to me.
    2019 Ranger z521c (RGR17030E819)
    Mercury 250 Pro XS 4 stroke V8 (2B531611)
    RangerTrail (7J5BBDK20KF164876)

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jgill6816 View Post
    Will this be an aluminum infused glass boat?
    The locker lids are aluminum, does that count ?

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GOTTA BIG SACK View Post
    Can’t wait to see another overpriced boat. Yippee
    Exactly. Be way more revolutionary if they could provide a solid bait for a price people could actually afford. Making another 70-80,000 boat just does very minimal things to the bass fishing world.

6. Member
    well Ranger is gone to JM so a lot of people would rather buy from a smaller good service boat company. When big companies buy out a smaller one the product usually hurts from the buy out. I bet they don't have a problem getting buyers to buy their new product. I hope it fishes like a ranger and rides like a Phoenix.

7. Member
    I’m definitely interested in what they bring into the 20 foot market. A new 520 is what I’ve narrowed down that I’m going to buy next but I want to wait and see what vexus comes out with. If it’s comparable in price i will give it a hard look. If it’s considerably more I will go the ranger route.
    2000 Triton Tr21
    2002 Mercury 250 Pro XB

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jusmangrum View Post
    I’m definitely interested in what they bring into the 20 foot market. A new 520 is what I’ve narrowed down that I’m going to buy next but I want to wait and see what vexus comes out with. If it’s comparable in price i will give it a hard look. If it’s considerably more I will go the ranger route.
    I'm in the same "boat." I have decided to order a 21' Vexus, as long as the price is comparable to a 521C. If not, I'll get a 521 C.

9. Member
    I hope we both get our wish. Something with the same layout or close for a couple thousand cheaper!
    2000 Triton Tr21
    2002 Mercury 250 Pro XB

10. Member
    Wondering how they will differentiate the new glass Vexus from the top selling premium bass boat Ranger? Could there be a major innovation at this late date in the history of glass boats, or will they give us a Ranger quality boat at a Nitro price (impossible?) It’s possible that BassPro can sell their Nitros at near cost and make it up with their huge in-house financing arm. That would be hard to compete with. Another thought is that they may know that Ranger quality is headed down, and they want to be the replacement. More likely. Like most other biz, the high end market is the most lucrative market.

11. Member
    Will Yamaha be available on these?
    2017 Skeeter ZX 250

12. Member
    Here is a free tip. Put removable snap in carpet. Biggest pain in the ass with any boat is getting wet carpet to dry. Be nice for cleaning etc. Lay carpet mats in sun not whole boat to dry out and eliminate running a fan for 3 days

13. Member
    I think a neat innovation would be a fold down passenger console, probably not feasible but it would beat removing it from the boat when you did not want it.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Loomis88 View Post
    Here is a free tip. Put removable snap in carpet. Biggest pain in the ass with any boat is getting wet carpet to dry. Be nice for cleaning etc. Lay carpet mats in sun not whole boat to dry out and eliminate running a fan for 3 days
    After heavy rain days I just use my wife's steam cleaner. Not only does it get all the water it cleans it well.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by happykamper View Post
    I think a neat innovation would be a fold down passenger console, probably not feasible but it would beat removing it from the boat when you did not want it.
    Stratos had something a few years ago. Just a piece of lexan on a hinge.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OH_Ranger View Post
    Stratos had something a few years ago. Just a piece of lexan on a hinge.

I think it would have to be a little more innovative than that, remember this boat changes everything

17. Member
    Folding passenger console sounds like a real cheesy idea

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THOEFT View Post
    Folding passenger console sounds like a real cheesy idea
    Have you seen the new tail gate on the new GM trucks ? It is revolutionary , I think a boat company could come up with a passenger console that have all those options

Just make the console removable and that would please a very large crowd.
    Joe Galada - Tamaqua, PA
    2004 Ranger 521VX - Yamaha 250 SHO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12