Fellow Lynx Owners - Help Request

I am attempting to order a custom mount for my Lynx/Ultrexx for my LiveScope ( ) by the talented folks at AllAboard Boating Ladders. I am in need of the measurements from the deck surface where the TM is mounted to the water level with an angler at the bow. This is in order to design the adjustable shaft at the correct (adjusting) height to raise it up when in ultra shallow water.

I understand these measurements will vary based on rigging and angler weight (I have a - G2250HO, dual 10' Power Poles and weight 190lbs) but I need a basis to start. My boat is in winter storage behind a significant snow bank and we've got 24+ inches of ice on the lakes. I would like to begin this process now in order to avoid missing any fishing time this spring.

I have tried a similar post on the BCB forums site to no avail and hope someone here could assist.

Thank you in advance.
    BCB Lynx
    Mercury 250 ProXs 4-Stroke

This is a variable number. Our best estimate is about 20" to 26" to the water line from the top of the deck and that depends on anglers, weight and conditions.

3. Member
    Thank you!
    BCB Lynx

4. Member
    aItYyEc8Sdm+FSvBTb%hJg.jpg
    It's around 20" on mine, no power poles, 250 pro xs 2 stroke and I'm about 150lb

5. Member
    Mobass - thank you very much! Very helpful.
    BCB Lynx

6. Member
    No problem, the weather finally cooperated enough for me to get out. Hopefully the ice gets out up north by the end of May, I'm headed to Lake of the Woods searching for some smallmouth.

7. Member
    Mobass - sounds like a fun trip. Late May can be dicey on ice out up there. Be sure to check your regulations - bass season does not start on this side of the province until the third Saturday in June... Big fines if we are even caught with bass fishing tackle at the ready.
    BCB Lynx

8. Member
    Its a fun trip we've done it off and on since 2005. Zone five is catch and release for bass, walleye doesn't open until the 3rd Saturday in May. I believe you can keep bass after June 30 but I'm not sure on that date as I'm only interested in catching those guys and turn them all loose in the hopes they bite again next year. 8 degrees here this morning skim ice on the lake and 2 inches of snow on the ground, I guess I'll have to go over to the garage and polish on the lynx a little bit!

9. Member
    You sound like you have done your research - good luck with the trip. And we are sitting on 30+" of ice in a late winter ice storm today.... only 10 days to Spring..... they say.... Enjoy.
    BCB Lynx