Hotels near Indian Lake?

I have a small club tournament up at Indian Lake and was hoping for some advice on hotels. Does anyone have any opinions on which are best for boat and trailer parking and plugs outside for charging?

2. Banned
    I always stay at the comfort inn at 68 and 33 nice clean easy for boats .. there’s a super 8 close but it’s harder to navigate your boat around. I’d go ahead and book a room because it can be busy and get booked up if there are other tournaments

3. Member
    there a lot of guys that stay in bellefontaine you would have about a 20 min drive to the lake, i think there is a little cottage you can stay at in the state campground as well, i i had the room you could stay with me only 30 min to the lake

4. Member
    Thank you. I will look at that. Are there plenty of outlets at that Comfort Inn?

5. Banned
    Yes lots of tournament anglers stay there

6. Member
    We stayed in small house near the dam but parking was tight for 2 trucks and boats.ni had to disconnect at night because I stuck out in road some. The super 8 parking was limited it seemed and caused a lot of issues but I'd say if it's smaller club and no other tournaments you'd be fine.
    Last edited by skeeter21ohio; 02-20-2019 at 05:05 AM.

7. Banned
    There’s parking across the street at comfort inn with electric. plus you can unhook and park at the hotel parking lot either one

8. Member
    I can't recommend for but I can recommend against. That Super 8 has WAY too small of a parking lot.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

--Voltaire

9. Member
    I've stayed at the comfort inn several times without any issues.

10. Member
    A few of the nice homes in theback of Turkeyfoot used to rent in the summer months. They have dock slips and are quite large. If I can find the info I’ll post it for you. A guy in my club has stayed there several times , but has been quite a while.