Fenwick Elite tech worth

I have 2 Fenwick Elite tech rods I may sell to a local guy but lost touch on what they are worth. Any ideas? 1 is the 7'3" crankshaft with black/orange blank and others just a 6'9" rod. Just looking for ballpark idea. Thanks

2. Member
    If they are the newer elite techs, they retail for around $150 so I’d sell them for $100 each. If they are the elite tech smallmouths sell them for $125 just because they stopped making them and have a higher demand
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

3. Member
    The older Smallmouth series Elite Techs with the olive colored blank are some of the best budget rods I have ever used. If your rod(s) are in good shape I wouldn’t let them go for anything less than $100 local pick up or $125 shipped. IMO the rod fished well above the price point of $150 and the feel and blank were better than some $250 rods out there.

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kickerfish1 View Post
    The older Smallmouth series Elite Techs with the olive colored blank are some of the best budget rods I have ever used.
    Agree100%
    I grabbed a few Elite Tech Snallmouth rods when ffo tackle had them clearanced for $70!!! Wish I would have grabbed more!

5. Member
    The Smallmouth series spinning models were something truly special. I have two of the 6'9" ML rods and they are one of the best spinning rods out there. One I use and the other I bought as a backup and the tags are still on it.

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-Bass1 View Post
    The Smallmouth series spinning models were something truly special. I have two of the 6'9" ML rods and they are one of the best spinning rods out there. One I use and the other I bought as a backup and the tags are still on it.
    I'll take that extra ones off your hands!

7. Member
    Not sure the age of the.i don't think the made the 2 tone crankshaft for sometime where half the blank was orange. Super nice rods though