man pretty happy today

so bought my Harley back in Nov. was still cold and still isn't great so I haven't got to get out on it much at all. when I bought the bike it had a set of Forward controls on it that the previous owner had put on it. I really thought I was going to like them but after a few rides I figured out I did not like them much at all. I had to reposition my feet on the pegs quite a bit off and on during a 20 mile ride one day and thought there is no way I could go for a few hundred miles with them and having to reposition my feet all the time.
    so called the dealer up where I bought my bike at and they normally give me a pretty good price on stuff since I bought the bike there. YEA $821 to go back to the floorboards. so I set out looking for a set used. well even used the stuff I was finding was 500-700 for a set.
    so this morning was looking around on Ebay and stumbled across a full set of floorboards and all brackets and levers minus rear brake line for $300 and they came off a 2007 Heritage Softail like mine..just couldn't pass them up so I went ahead and bought them. now just to get some time where I can get some decent weather to get them on when I get them. pretty pumped about finding them at that kind of price.

FTO Marine Supplies www.ftomarinesupplies.com BBC Sponsor
    PM me for great prices on Electronics, Talons, and On Board Chargers

3. Member
    Hundreds of Dollars.

I looked at several HD’s again, darn near bought a 105th softail. I just couldn’t make myself do it again. I wanted the adventure bike when I bought my first Harley back in 06. We’ve had three HD’s since then. Glad you found a good deal on the floorboards and controls.

4. Member
    Good for you, Enjoy!

5. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    You will enjoy the floorboards for sure! Go from there to your hiway pegs on long rides makes a huge diff!

Nice Find !! If anyone on here is looking for a specialty HD part and is having a hard time send me an IM. My brother buys and sells used parts and has a pile of stuff available.. I'll give him a call for you to see if he has something.

Quote Originally Posted by cape cod basser View Post
    Nice Find !! If anyone on here is looking for a specialty HD part and is having a hard time send me an IM. My brother buys and sells used parts and has a pile of stuff available.. I'll give him a call for you to see if he has something.
    pat does he buy parts outright. ill have my forward controls up for sale when I get the floorboards installed. and there are a few other odds and ends parts I'm looking for.

FTO Marine Supplies www.ftomarinesupplies.com BBC Sponsor
    PM me for great prices on Electronics, Talons, and On Board Chargers