Thread: Echomap to PC?

Echomap to PC?

I am sure this question has been answered somewhere on this forum but what adapter/cable do I need to purchase which allows me to connect and power up my Echomaps to my PC?

Thanks

2. Member
    ?? Think there is none, no USB or anything like that. You have to use a mem card to move files, logs, user data, etc. As far as I know...

Can you not hook up to the WiFi of the Garmin to transfer?
    2021 Phoenix 21PHX

4. Member
    You didn't say why you wanted to do this. What purpose would it serve? Software update?

I remember some of the older Humminbirds used a serial cable to connect to a PC to update the software. For a long time now we have use memory cards to update software. More recently the newer unit can update via some sort of wifi connection.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

5. Member
    Mainly just wondering since I have Both old and new Echomaps updated already. But in past I used Homeport to edit and name my Way points and did this by coping map to SD card,edit on PC and reload. Be faster if I wanted to do editing if I could just plug unit into PC.

6. Member
    You should be able to connect via wifi, I believe. That is, if you can get the ActiveCaptain app on your pc?
    2021 Phoenix 721
    Merc 250 ProXS 4S
    Lowrance Live 12/9/Ghost
    Garmin 1222 w/Livescope
    Ionic 3x50 AH Lithium

7. Member
    You should be able to connect via wifi, I believe. That is, if you can get the ActiveCaptain app on your pc?

Found this.

Warning Will Robinson::

I have not downloaded or tried this yet.

https://appsonwindows.com/apk/647477/