Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

CBD Oil non THC for sleep

Anyone using it. If so what dose and brand.

2. Member
    Hempworx and cbdmd are good. I still don’t sleep good though

3. Banned
    I thought in Ohio you needed to be prescribed marijuana to use CDB oils... You're not a pothead are you???... Dan

4. Member
    I do, I get mine from cbd distillery

5. Member
    wife has used hempbomb with good results----
    dont know if it has thc tho
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max

6. Member
    We use and sell CBD oil from Zilis, it is very high quality with no THC. It has been a god send for my wife (anxiety, sleep) and both my mother and father-in-law for there knee pain.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21XRS View Post
    I thought in Ohio you needed to be prescribed marijuana to use CDB oils... You're not a pothead are you???... Dan
    I said Non THC. Although I did puff a joint in 1973. But I didn't Inhale. Some other guy claimed that.

8. Member
    FWIW, doesn't matter if CBD is non-THC or not, only matters if it's hemp or cannabis extracted.
    Many of the hemp based products are VERY questionable at best. Spiked with Spice, K-2, etc.
    Just something everyone should understand. It's the Wild West when it comes to supplements.

9. Banned

Did you guys see where NYC is banning substances containing cbd oil, doesn't matter if its derived from Hemp or cannabis. Now go ahead and tell me again that big pharma has no influence on laws and legal policy. They don't want to lose any of their income streams to a cheap readily available product.

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Walleyeguy456 View Post
    I said Non THC. Although I did puff a joint in 1973. But I didn't Inhale. Some other guy claimed that.
    I'm pretty sure Ohio law doesn't distinguish between non THC and the others... Dan

https://local12.com/news/local/cbd-o...tate-crackdown

http://www.fox19.com/2018/10/10/cbd-...felony-charge/

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    This is what we use.

I use CBD and have even gotten involved with selling and distributing. It has been great for my degenerative disk disease as well as sleep. Just be very careful where you buy from, there is a TON of garbage on the market. Always ask and get 3rd party lab results. If you would like any help, PM me. .
    Derek Chance
    2021 Nitro Z19 Pro 200 Mercury ProXs
    BTS and KVD Line and Lure

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaJim View Post
    FWIW, doesn't matter if CBD is non-THC or not, only matters if it's hemp or cannabis extracted.
    Many of the hemp based products are VERY questionable at best. Spiked with Spice, K-2, etc.
    Just something everyone should understand. It's the Wild West when it comes to supplements.
    Yes sir, you are correct! There is currently no regulation or FDA approval in place, people that have started using our products were in a lot of cases buying from convenience stores before!

CBD's are legal to use in all 50 states.
    1995 CHAMPION 171 DC

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    Did you guys see where NYC is banning substances containing cbd oil, doesn't matter if its derived from Hemp or cannabis. Now go ahead and tell me again that big pharma has no influence on laws and legal policy. They don't want to lose any of their income streams to a cheap readily available product.
    Yep your right. They did the same thing to Coca-Cola. 1903 the Gov made Coke to remove the cocaine from the leaves. Dr visits slowed as more people were drinking Coca Cola with cocaine and feeling better,, thus the loss for the pharmaceuticals.
    Last edited by brushsjigs; 02-12-2019 at 11:09 AM.

There’s a couple stores that just opened up here selling it. I think it’s funny they put a big pot leaf on the outside of the building. I’m sure that will rile up the old people around here.
    Last edited by juice780; 02-12-2019 at 12:56 PM.

18. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    There is more than one county in Florida that are saying CBD and marijuana are NO different. They’re reasoning is ignorant but they’re the law and this will become a huge issue.

Koreorganics.com makes very good products. I’m not affiliated with them in ANY way but I am friends with the chemist. It works too, problem for me is that I’ve never ingested any type of marijuana and I took double the dose figuring nothing would happen, then woke up groggy the next morning at 11am!

I called him and he laughed, said it would wear off in a few hours,,,,which it did. I only took one capsule from that point on.
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

19. Member
    if you go to a vape shop and buy CBD that is hidden behind the counter, then the probability of it containing some illegal substance is rather high, and those that buy it know this and that is why they buy it at a vape shop. Other than that, probably the other 98% of CBD sold doesn't contain any illegal substance at all. Your statement is a bit far fetched, but what isn't anymore on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by TampaJim View Post

20. Member
    Crowwing county in Minnesota, CBD is illegal is a class 1 drug.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast