"OVER THE LINE SMOKEY!" headhigh's Avatar

Repower $ estimate

Hey gang, what kind of $ would I be looking at to repower with a G2 150HO? I’d need everything. Controls and gauges. Listing the boat for sale on Craigslist as is, with the bad motor, but might pull the listing and repower if it’s worth it.
    1998 Ranger R93
    1998 Mercury 200 EFI

"Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."

2. Member
    low to mid teens likely
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

3. Member
    Do it. I did from a 2004 Johnson 150. 10 year warranty. No brainer. Search my posts on here, great deal if you like your current hull.

4. Member
    sent you a pm
    keep working,your neighbor thanks you

Rothwell marine has a 150ho G2 in the crate with rigging on site to repower. Give em a call.

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

6. Member
    Best price I have found is right about 15k installed including prop
    2004 Tracker Avalanche with 150 Mercury XR6

Not only is there a 10 year factory coverage on new E-TECs sold by March 31, but there is another option. Until then you can receive free rigging, controls, and gauge along with a 7 years of coverage. Either one you choose is a hell of a deal. See a dealer for more details on these programs.
    -----

A Technical troubleshooter possessing more tools than talent !

8. "OVER THE LINE SMOKEY!" headhigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHORSE View Post
    Not only is there a 10 year factory coverage on new E-TECs sold by March 31, but there is another option. Until then you can receive free rigging, controls, and gauge along with a 7 years of coverage. Either one you choose is a hell of a deal. See a dealer for more details on these programs.
    Hoping to hear from my local Evinrude guy today. I see C&O Marine in Tennessee has one listed for $12,500. Hope I don't have to drive that far to save some $.
    1998 Ranger R93
    1998 Mercury 200 EFI

"Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."

9. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHORSE View Post
    I’d have to flip a coin there^. Both choices are excellent!
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio