Reclending is the best!

I just wanted to drop a line here to say how impressed and happy we were with the Reclending crew. Ken and his staff went above and beyond to get our new to us boat loan done in a quick and easy process. I would recommend them to anybody thinking of purchasing a used boat. The process was simple, fast, and the communication was by far the best part, you know every step of the way whats going on and they handle everything!! Bravo Ken and crew, My Wife and I Thank you!

The Camerons

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Thank you for the very kind note. We have a great group of people here who work hard on every deal. Thank you for allowing us to help. If you get a chance, please post a boat picture here or you can text me one at (517) 930-2721. We like to see the finished product and you can brag on your stuff. We hope your live wells are always full.
    Thank you again for the note.
    Ken, Todd and the RecLending group.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalSS View Post
    I just wanted to drop a line here to say how impressed and happy we were with the Reclending crew. Ken and his staff went above and beyond to get our new to us boat loan done in a quick and easy process. I would recommend them to anybody thinking of purchasing a used boat. The process was simple, fast, and the communication was by far the best part, you know every step of the way whats going on and they handle everything!! Bravo Ken and crew, My Wife and I Thank you!

The Camerons

Just wanted to echo the same comments as The Camerons. Bought my first New Ranger using the crew at REC Lending. The whole process was downright enjoyable. And, as said above, they handle EVERYTHING!
    2017 Ranger Z520C / Mercury 250 ProXS 2S