Question Condensation in LED light

Was doing a walk around my trailer before heading out to the lake and noticed one of my clear LED tail lights had water condensation inside the lens...light is still working as it should, just wondering if it is time to replace it or is water condensation normal and won't negatively effect the LED lights. 2008 puma and trailer

2. Indiana Bass Club Moderator billius's Avatar
    I don't know if it would affect the light or not. I do think I would replace it though, just in case.
    Bill Gard
    Richmond, Indiana
    2015 BassCat Caracal/225ProXs
    TEAM SHERM'S MARINE
    Of course I talk to myself...sometimes I need expert advice.

I have the clear LED brake lights on my Sabre FTD. I believe mine are Optronics brand which carry a lifetime warranty. I'd contact the manufacturer and see if they will replace it since it's supposed to be hermetically sealed against moisture intrusion.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

4. Member
    Thanks, I dont think they were Optronics ...but that's what I replaced them with...further research was water wont fail the lights...but it did affect their clarity...and would accelerate their failure from corrosion. Cheap enough to just replace . They did survive for a short haul to go fishing which was my concern, until I could get new ones and get them replaced. Thanks for the suggestions.