Green River Lake Cabin for Rent

A buddy of mine is looking to rent a place near Green River in July. Let me know if anyone knows of anything.

Holmes Bend Marina has cabins for rent that are within eyesight of the water. Green River Marina has floating cabins on the water. It's basically a house on floats like a houseboat but it has no motor so it stays docked all year long. If staying a few minutes from the lake is an option then I would look at airbanb.com

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR19 View Post
    Holmes Bend Marina has cabins for rent that are within eyesight of the water. Green River Marina has floating cabins on the water. It's basically a house on floats like a houseboat but it has no motor so it stays docked all year long. If staying a few minutes from the lake is an option then I would look at airbanb.com

I think the floating cabins stay booked a year in advance and are very expensive. They are cool as hell though.
    They aint got hands, set the hook

4. Member
    Thanks!

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishin is life View Post
    I think the floating cabins stay booked a year in advance and are very expensive. They are cool as hell though.
    T hey got all the pigs under them too

6. Member
    Emerald isle has condos within 50 yards of the water and ramp. Store has most basics and a small restaurant.

7. Member
    I have stayed in the cabins at Holmes Bend several times and would recommend them. I think they have an Inn now also. They also rent boat slips which makes it super convenient.