Tournament Saver Pro

Has anyone installed one of the Tournament Saver Pros on their Skeeter. If so do you use the low or high side trolling battery, I would assume the low side battery(ground going to trolling motor) and has it caused any problems with the US2 transducer on the trolling motor?
    2017 Skeeter ZX225
    12” Bobs Action Jack
    Dual Powers Poles

2. Member
    Good question! I have been thinking of installing one but don't want to be the Guinea pig

3. Member
    My partner has one and its the best thing since sliced bread. Saved our ass!

4. Member
    Cliff Brown at Texas Boat World is the owner of Tournament Saver Pro. He should be able to answer your questions. 254-699-9151. I'm picking up my new boat this week from him and it will have one installed on it.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G.MAY View Post
    Cliff Brown at Texas Boat World is the owner of Tournament Saver Pro. He should be able to answer your questions. 254-699-9151. I'm picking up my new boat this week from him and it will have one installed on it.

Thanks for the info
    2017 Skeeter ZX225
    12” Bobs Action Jack
    Dual Powers Poles

6. Member
    I found a coupon if you go to http://tournamentsaverpro.com and put KENFISHING2019 in the coupon box you will get $10 off the $99.99!

7. Member
    Question why not just carry a $10 set of jumper cables? They are 12 times cheaper and work 100% of the time.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ajZX225 View Post
    Question why not just carry a $10 set of jumper cables? They are 12 times cheaper and work 100% of the time.
    I do carry jumper cables but pushing a button is easier and if you alternator fails and you have to run in rough water jumper cables can pop off and if they stay connected to the hot battery could cause a direct short and a fire not very likely to happen but possible,
    2017 Skeeter ZX225
    12” Bobs Action Jack
    Dual Powers Poles

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ajZX225 View Post
    First off lets say that about anything....why you need expensive boats, depth finders, tackle, rods, reels etc. Because its nice to have and makes the job easier or more enjoyable. A good set of jumper cables for $10 ....I don't think so! For the record I carry a Lithium jumper pack

10. Member
    I installed one last year, it’s worth every penny��

11. Member

12. Losing fish by the pound. CDN Bass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bgibson View Post
    I found a coupon if you go to http://tournamentsaverpro.com and put KENFISHING2019 in the coupon box you will get $10 off the $99.99!
    With me installing two Carbon 12's in the next few days and another HDS 12 Live in the near future, this is definitely on my shopping list.

I don't need to be messing with jumper cables or battery compartment switches out on Lake Ontario.

Thanks!
    Maple syrup... I put that sh*t on everything!
    '09 Stratos 201 XL EVO DC | 250 Pro XS | Razor 4 25P | 6" JP | 10' Talons Gen 2 | 112# Ultrex | Lowrance C12 x 4 | AT | '16 RAM Rebel

Who needs jumper cables? Just take the wires off the cranking battery and put them on the trolling battery next to it.
    Gitcha Bass On!

2015 ZX225

14. Member
    I have one installed and to answer your question it hooks to the low side or the negative going to the trolling motor. It comes with a schematic if I remember right. And to the other comment about the jumper cables working. There is a unnecessary risk of hooking up jumper cables in the battery compartment with the gas fumes and such. When all you do is press a button and it is hooked up for you in less than a second.

15. Member
    Anyone every used it on lithium batteries? I wonder if it would double the CCA of your starting batteries on the cold mornings when lithium struggles
    2014 Xpress X-19 Pro Yammy VMAX 175 HDPI

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bgibson View Post
    I used the discount code today, thanks brother

17. Member
    I love mine and it has come in handy a couple times.

Use the low side 12V not 36V

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rolopayne View Post
    Anyone every used it on lithium batteries? I wonder if it would double the CCA of your starting batteries on the cold mornings when lithium struggles
    I had to use it once since going to lithium...they have a 12V post install in the 36V trolling batteries.

19. Member
    I am going to use mine on lithium as well. If anyone can take a length and width measurement of the box i would greatly appreciate it, trying to see where i am going to mount it.