BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar

ALCOA RAMP PERMIT

who issues ramp permits for Alcoa Ramp at Badin Lake?
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

never heard anyone needing one?

2006 RANGER 519VX
    200HP MERCURY OPTI-MAX
    Sole member of " THE FISHERMEN FOR LIFE" a fisherman that knows one can make the difference!!

3. Banned
    Need to contact Alcoa

Alcoa doesnt own the lake or ramp anymore?? owned by "CUBE HYDRO of CAROLINAS" if you planning a club small tx just have you NC TX permits may have game warden ask for it. any thing larger you might want to contact the town of Badin chambers of commerce they would help you,
    Last edited by Frank A; 02-13-2019 at 10:19 AM.

2006 RANGER 519VX
    200HP MERCURY OPTI-MAX
    Sole member of " THE FISHERMEN FOR LIFE" a fisherman that knows one can make the difference!!

5. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank A View Post
    Alcoa doesnt own the lake or ramp anymore?? owned by "CUBE HYDRO of CAROLINAS" if you planning a club small tx just have you NC TX permits may have game warden ask for it. any thing larger you might want to contact the town of Badin chambers of commerce they would help you,
    thanks thats what I was looking for we used to go thru Alcoa but didn't know who was in charge now,
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

6. Member
    I know for a fact, if its a state owned wildlife ramp, you have to have a weigh in permit for tournaments over 15 boats. If under that no permit is required. You go to their website and apply for a permit. They'll send it in less than a week. I get the permits for the Yadkin Chain Gang trail. Ramps that's not a state owned a state permit is not required by the state.

7. Member
    Karen Baldwin with cube carolinas issues permits for the Alcoa ramp and Southmont at High Rock. She will ask how many boats and if you need them to unlock the gate for aux parking. I've never had any issues getting the ok.

8. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darb View Post
    Karen Baldwin with cube carolinas issues permits for the Alcoa ramp and Southmont at High Rock. She will ask how many boats and if you need them to unlock the gate for aux parking. I've never had any issues getting the ok.
    thanks for the info, I will give her a call
    info@drewcraft.com