Thread: Adding Weight

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperflow View Post
    Attachment 352319

Here is another thing i wish i would of done a long time ago(moved my trolling motor over), I did this after i put the lithium batteries because i was having issues with having the passenger side lift. But i wish would of did even when i had my lead cell batterys.

I put it directly inline with the passenger seat because it will cut the wind draft for the passenger and help with arrow dynamics.
    I would love to go to Tennessee Mount on my trolling motor but I don't know what I would do with the holes that are already there. If I could figure that out I would go ahead and do it.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stepup View Post
    I would love to go to Tennessee Mount on my trolling motor but I don't know what I would do with the holes that are already there. If I could figure that out I would go ahead and do it.
    i put “bullet” grip pads over the holes. Can’t even tell there was holes there.

3. Member
    Where did you put the charger?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet 250 View Post
    Where did you put the charger?
    i use a external charger. I like it better that way for 2 reasons, I can keep a closer eye on what my batteries are doing with smart chargers and it’s a added benefit of saving more weight.

but if you would want to have a on-board charger you can put on on the shelf beside the batteries. I now have a lithium pro BMS and that’s where I mounted mine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12