HPDI water pressure sensor kit for ECU

I want to connect N2K engine data from a 2006 300hp 3.3L HPDI to a Lowrance display. I have the Lowrance 120-37 to Yamaha interface cable. My understanding is I need the Yamaha 60V-8A4L0-19-00 water pressure sensor kit to add the water pressure to the ECU so it is on the N2K connection.

I've looked at pics of the sensor kit. The kit does not include any wiring, just some hose, fittings, adapter, and sensor. My question is, what connects to the sensor's 3 pin connector?
    Thanks

2. Member
    A connector on a section of the engine harness, that is presently not in use, will connect to the sensor once the sensor is installed.

There are two unused connectors. One for a speed sensor and one for a water pressure sensor. One connector has an S and the other has a W marked on it.

3. Member
    Great! I don't remember any connectors that were 3-pin or that were marked with a S or W. The pic was taken a while back I was doing the rigging. Do any of these connectors look like the one? I don't have access to the boat right now.
    THANKS again.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Member
    On the Vmax SHO engine the harness is at the rear of the engine

5. Member
    Other side of the motor.

6. Member
    I'll have to check that side of the engine for the connector when the weather warms up. Again, thanks for the quick responses.

7. Member

8. Member
    Update...I found the white NMEA interface connector on the right side of the engine. But I can't find the speed and water pressure 3-wire connectors anywhere. From yam911, they are suppose to be on the left side. I've looked pretty good. Any ideas?

9. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Does anyone have the PN for the water pressure sensor for the HPDI? Other threads I've run across are for the SHO, PN 69J-8A4L0-11-00