Motorguide Trolling Motor Capability - Help me BBC, you're my only hope!

Afternoon fellow anglers. I am in need of help before fishing season begins up here in NE.
    I currently have a 2009 Motorguide Saltwater Wireless Edition trolling motor. This motor is bow mounted on my 2009 Stratos 186XT Bass Boat.
    I am planning to add 2 Lowrance Ti2 units for sonar work this upcoming season.

My question is:
    Is my 2009 trolling motor capable of transmitting/receiving "talking to" either of my new Lowrance units?

My goal is to be able to use all of the trolling control functions - anchor, heading lock, route map etc. on the Lowrance.
    I would prefer not to buy a new trolling motor, as the 09' is in great shape, though I really want to get the most out of my new Lowrance.
    Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

Example Model Picture Attached

Trolling Motor:
    MOTORGUIDE. Manufacturer Part No : 970200040

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Bump

3. Member
    You may want to contact Jones Trolling motors. He will probably be able to help. Very valuable source of information. Good luck

4. Member
    motorguide motors under teh XI series (XI5 or XI3) are capable of Pinpoint GPS from Motorguide which allows networking to compatible Simrad or Lworance displays. Your wireless model unfortunately can not be networked.

5. Member
    As said above, the Wireless does not communicate to the Lowrance units. The Xi5 or Xi3 has available a gateway kit that connects through a NMEA2000 connection to the Lowrance units.
    John
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]