115 Etec prop hub question

Just got a new 2018 115 ETEC HO 13 spline shaft. Anyways it came with an aluminum prop and I wanted to go stainless so I bought a viper prop. The prop came with the hub already in the prop however it appears I need different hardware. The aluminum prop thrust washer appears too thin and the viper prop rubs because it sits too far down. The new prop didn't come with a thrust washer or anything else. I'm also not sure if the other washer that goes with the prop nut is correct either.

Can anyone point me in the direction of what I need?

2. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    http://shop2.evinrude.com/Index.aspx..._id=0&siteid=1 select your model number and then propeller hardware, the thrust washers are listed.
    Last edited by ChampioNman; 02-09-2019 at 07:46 AM.

3. Member
    It only has 2012 and older models

2012 was the last year motors were tagged as being a year class. After 2012 you go by your model number, which is why Fred said "select your model number" in his reply. You will find a date on the plate that states what year it was manufactured but technically model # describes what year the motor is...as a pure guess I say the last letter or the next to last letter in your model # is F.

5. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Yep, look at the motor tag on the left side of your motor to get your model. Evinrude switched to alpha listings in 2013 they no longer use the INTRODUCES method. They now use AA-AH now and will continue with that method. Yours will be in this format.
    AH Models
    AG Models
    AF Models
    AB Models
    AA Models

6. Member
    Thanks. I found the motor but I hope I got the right stuff. I assume the viper prop would use the standard hub?