Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Very true MMosher. That lake is tough for any boat smaller than 35 ft.........just need to hide back in the arms. Dang huge boats are wrecking a great fishing lake.

Heck of a nice boat! I had one just like it that was red and white with a 175 EFI. Terrific fishing platform.

3. Member
    That one looks very clean.
    If it helps you at all I just bought a 2000 186 with slightly higher hours on it and close to but not as clean as that one for 10k. Mine came with a Johnson 150, newer 80 lb Foretrx, Lowrance Elite 7, and Hook 7.
    Very fun boat. Nimble, but very stable also. Good luck on your search.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiddy View Post
    Thanks for the info STLBassBuster. I assume you've fished Lake of the Ozarks, would this length be on on the Ozarks? Or should I look bigger? I will hopefully be buying a lake house down there in a few years.
    I have fished loz in a 181 to a 210. Just have to use common sense and you will be fine. Head to party cove at 11am on a holiday weekend no lol.

5. Member
    No party cove for me STL. Getting too old for that....plus hard to fish with all the distractions.

6. Member
    Thanks Cojab. That is helpful. I'm stuck in a place debating wether to over pay a little for a super clean boat....or buy one not as clean that already has all the upgrades. I got him down to 11 so far but know I will have 2k-3K in upgrades.

7. Member
    Skiddy, sorry to let you down, but I bought that boat yesterday. I Live an hour and a half away so I drove with my kid and we checked her out. The pics don’t do it justice. I have never seen a cleaner boat outside of brand spankin new! His level of cleanliness and maintenance was on an OCD level! I have more pics if anyone is interested in seeing them. Once again sorry to let you down. Good luck in your hunt!

8. Member
    Let's see the pics!

9. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Welcome, Slam!!!! Congrats on a great find!!!!

Hope Skiddy finds another soon.

10. Member
    Thanks Lea! Our first Bass boat! My boys are super excited to get her on the water and shopping for stuff we’ll need. Already bought a new fish finder! BBC is a great resource and we’ll definitely be tapping into the wealth of knowledge that exists here. Will post pics once I figure out how to re-scale size.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12