2000 ranger trail

my trailer has the UFP oil bath hubs on it now, what is the difference in those verses the standard grease style? I looked some up on line and the bearings,races and seals are the same
    2000 Ranger R93VS
    1999 Merc 200efi
    Humminbird 1198 & 1199
    Minn Kota Fortrex

The parts may be the same. But, the COOL Hubs are filled with 50 weight oil instead of grease. You could easily convert to using grease, but you'll have to pack them by hand, as the spindles are not drilled to accept either a zerk fitting or a needle fitting, as the old Ranger trailers were.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

3. Member
    You could possibly just add a zerk fitting where the oil screw is on the cool hub and pump it full of grease, reason I was saying cause sometimes if a gearbox at work has a leaking seal, you can drain the gear lube and pump them full of grease and they keep on going

4. Member
    Man if I can give one piece of advice, convert to grease. Those oil bath hubs are ticking time bombs and when they go, there's nothing you can do. Except get your wallet out and do some major trailer repair. I had the same boat and trailer and converted to buddy bearings. Very inexpensive to do.

5. Member
    the hub of the wheel sits right on top of the fill hole
    2000 Ranger R93VS
    1999 Merc 200efi
    Humminbird 1198 & 1199
    Minn Kota Fortrex