Oregon or California Guys!!

Hey guys, I just moved from Alabama to Oregon to take a travel nurse contract so the Gambler had to stay home, but this is my first time on the West Coast and I am trying to take a trip to the famed lakes in California (Bullards Bar, Clear Lake, or the Delta. I will be here till at least June and I brought my rods in case somebody would take me up on trying to help. I am wondering if anyone would be interested in taking me out on any of these lakes? I used to fish the College Bass Series, but now that I am out school no longer fish the big tournaments ans since I may never be back here I would really like to be able to fish some of these lakes before I move back home. I am 25 years old and just looking for someone that might be willing to let me tag along! Thanks in advance guys!

2. Member
    Where in Oregon? My son lives near Roseburg,OR, so we once took my boat up their to fish Ten Mile Lake, which was a neat lake to fish. I live in Calif about a hour from Stockton, Delta country. Right now the Delta is fishing tough due to all the rain we've had, but give it a month and stable weather and it will be a different story. Caleb Smith just posted a vid '' Found a Grown One'' on the Delta that might give you a insight on the Delta conditions right now. Clear Lake is about 4 hours from me, but again give it a month or so and the two will be game on. Let me know if I can be any more help to you. Hopefully some others will pipe in. Good Luck,
    Steve.

3. California Fishing Moderator Captain Babito A7T3C's Avatar
    I'm about an hour from most major points in the Delta. But i mainly fish the Mother Lode lakes around me like - McClure, Melones, Don Pedro, Tulloch, etc. This time of the year it's definitely tough to be on the water looking for the deep fish. If you're planning on being near these areas come closer to Spring i might be able to keep a seat open for a trip.
    2017 Nitro Z18 - Mercury ProXS 175 - 24P Fury - Elite 9 TI2 - Fortrex

4. Member
    Get a hold of me in May and we will go throw frogs and buzzbaits on Clearlake.

5. @delta_fisher
    Ill. Give ya a ride out on the delta. We can chase stripers or green fish.
    99 Triton TR18 DC
    99 Evinrude Ficht 150

Striped bass angler, CA Delta

@delta_fisher @pondscumanglers
    @limitlures @slyguylures
    @nor.cal.kat