USA 2019 Military Team Bass Tournament

2001 Ranger 518DVX Comanche / Mercury 200 Opti (OT306368)

2. Member
    Have to pass again. its always on that lake. Wish they would move it.

The Air National Guard tournament moves to different lakes every year.
    Johnny
    "Short Brown & Round"

Sun Tropic Outdoors & Shooting Team

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyC View Post
    Have to pass again. its always on that lake. Wish they would move it.

The Air National Guard tournament moves to different lakes every year.
    fishing them both this year. Both on eufaula

The last two years were different... Hartwell and Tennessee River (Old Hickory).
    2001 Ranger 518DVX Comanche / Mercury 200 Opti (OT306368)

5. Member
    debating going.. Have a BFL that Saturday o Hartwell so it makes for rough week.

6. Member
    Will be there but I sure would like to see them come a little more west than alabama... the one year they were supposed to come to the red river a select group from the Carolina's threw a fit and had it changed, after the event was already scheduled. I see this eventually being dropped due to participation..just my $0.02 worth.

I have a boat and would love to go but I need someone to join me since it is a team tournament. If anyone is interested let me know.
    2018 Ranger Z518C 200hp Rude.
    12 inch HDS Carbon
    9 inch HDS Carbon

2022 Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

8. Member
    You can fish alone... they may try to pair you up with someone but that is your choice.

9. Member
    I’m fishing alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaredn View Post
    I’m fishing alone.
    Thanks, for the info.
    2018 Ranger Z518C 200hp Rude.
    12 inch HDS Carbon
    9 inch HDS Carbon

2022 Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

We did fish the Red River one year (or at least was scheduled for the Red but flooding moved us to some lake). I'd like to go back to Rayburn (99 before ABA took it over) or Toledo Bend or anywhere but freaking Eufaula. Hell, I'd go back to Dale Hollow! Honestly, I don't care where they have it because I'm going regardless. Just wish we'd move around a little bit more. Guarantee it will be back on Eufaula in 2 yrs.
    09 20x3 w/Merc 250 Pro XS

Quote Originally Posted by Retafsp View Post
    We did fish the Red River one year (or at least was scheduled for the Red but flooding moved us to some lake). I'd like to go back to Rayburn (99 before ABA took it over) or Toledo Bend or anywhere but freaking Eufaula. Hell, I'd go back to Dale Hollow! Honestly, I don't care where they have it because I'm going regardless. Just wish we'd move around a little bit more. Guarantee it will be back on Eufaula in 2 yrs.
    +1, although I had to CX this year due to boat issues..

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Retafsp View Post
    I attended it the past few years and had to cancel this year due to work. But I agree it would be better if they rotated the tournament more, but I doubt they would. I enjoyed it when it was on Hartwell and I really doubt they would do Old Hickory again since maybe 65 teams showed up for it. The major reason I see them doing Eufaula is because they can easily get 100 plus boats to show up. Would be nice if they would move it North some to like Lake Gaston or Smith Mountain Lake in VA.
    2018 Bass Cat Lynx w/Suzuki 250SS.

14. Member
    I see the main reason of them doing Eufaula and the other "select" lakes is the distance they travel to get to them.. not to mention the local Chamber of Commerce and how much they "apply" to ABA to bring the tournament to that lake. I still believe they should go back to the way Offutt ran it... have a 5 lake rotation and also move it 1 month earlier in the year.. nobody wants to take leave or vacation to go fish post spawn conditions on a lake that has been beat to death months earlier. The change to later in the year came because of people crying over being beat by sight fisherman... guess the squeaky wheel got the grease.

It was always earlier when Offutt ran it. Personally I would like to see it go back to mid March, early April timeframe. ABA isn't going to travel very far for this tourney. Was kinda surprised they scheduled the Red River the year they did and they were supposed to go back but NOBODY wanted to go there...myself included. I would travel up north to fish a different lake and chase some brown fish.
    09 20x3 w/Merc 250 Pro XS