How to find a leak ?

Have already tried water fill in the boat up to the gas tank top , please help

2. Member
    I suspect your previous test should give you a pretty good idea if it were the hull itself? Maybe start looking over the bilge and livewell plumbing? Does it happen every time on the water, regardless if you fill the livewell or not?
    Last edited by R2Tracker; 02-08-2019 at 10:12 PM.
    2011 Tracker PT 175 TF
    2011 Merc 60 ELPT 4S

3. Member
    I would say R2Tracker is on point for the next step plug all your intakes on outside of hull for livewell and fill up livewell with garden hose. Then check around all fittings, hoses and livewell pumps for leak.
    Last edited by Weez556; 02-09-2019 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Spelling fat fingered

4. Member
    Tighten (ALL) hose connections and check speedometer hose. Thats all I can think of.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Tracker View Post
    I suspect your previous test should give you a pretty good idea if it were the hull itself? Maybe start looking over the bilge and livewell plumbing? Does it happen every time on the water, regardless if you fill the livewell or not?
    seems to be more severe when live wells are on ? I have replaced the pumps and the return holes seals in the hull . I am going to check the seals in the front live well drain .