Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ltaghon View Post
    Brian:

I understand that you are SELLING products. So I am not asking a technical question. I am asking a pre-sales question (and I would be more than happy to buy from you).
    It is my understanding that with the Gen 1 Solix Systems, as long as I had one on the network my Onix units could view Mega Imaging (Transducer would need to be the one with the Solix I understand). I can not find ANY information as to whether or not this is the case with the Gen 2 units. Can you clarify?

Thank you!!
    Hey guys...if you have a technical question, I certainly don't mind answering it. Please keep in mind, my primary business is taking calls over the phone. This time of the year I spend 10 -12 hours a day doing just that. So if a post on BBC gets missed, my apologies for that. I'll spend anywhere from 15-45 minutes on 1 call discussing an order or explaining to a prospective customer what units he or she needs and how to set everything up.

With the level of expertise on this site now with folks like Wayne P and SFW and others, I usually just leave the replies to them. BTW, Wayne , thanks for jumping in sir !

Brian

2. Bringer Of The 'Bird sfw1960's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ntslam View Post
    What ever you want Dude.....
    With guys like You and Brian the way you treat folks?

HAH!!!! You got to be kidding me Sir!

You just can't put a price on gents like you and all you do for others ~ while it's great to know you'd buy me a round, I think I have pretty much all I want at the moment ... maybe all I "need" to.

Thanks for being so helpful and the for kind words Brian (and you too Carl).

Wayne - We ALL appreciate you, but I'll mention it again!

RAS
    Robert
    Newaygo CTY, MI
    Helix12MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MDI G2N v1.84/ASGPSHSx2/iPilotLinkv2.15/2.04RC-1+2/

3. Member
    Thank you Wayne. Exactly what I needed to know!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12