Banned

FLW Weigh In Observation

Watched most of the FLW weigh in today and yesterday. The weighmaster is taking a lot more time to talk to the anglers. Wonder if it is beacuse without Co Anglers there is more time to use. They like to keep it rolling along. To fast and they could have dead time. Some guys are talkers and some are not. Lots of long faces from guys knowing they are not getting a check and now have 2 events in. Out about 12 k and nothing to show for it.

2. Member
    And its a game they choose to play. The next event they may walk with 100K in their pocket, they may be deeper in the hole.

3. Banned
    Daniel done a fine job past two days. Heck, he has done a fine job every time I watched. He may not be as polished with the lingo but that comes with experience.

Afa anglers being down 12k with nothing to show for it. No such thing as a free lunch, and participation trophies are for losers.

4. Banned
    No surprise, no co-anglers now

5. Moderator
    He didn’t talk with brasher long when he said “ felt like I was at a gay bar” (his words)

Quote Originally Posted by Rude196 View Post
    Daniel done a fine job past two days. Heck, he has done a fine job every time I watched. He may not be as polished with the lingo but that comes with experience.

Afa anglers being down 12k with nothing to show for it. No such thing as a free lunch, and participation trophies are for losers.
    There you go
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

Did you here the guy say he felt like he was at a gay bar because he was around male bass all day
    Last edited by Jimslaw; 02-08-2019 at 11:23 PM.

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimslaw View Post
    Did you here the gay say he felt like he was at a gay bar because he was around male bass all day
    What do you call them?

Call who? If its male bass your asking about i call them dinks or pecker heads mainly.

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimslaw View Post
    Call who? If its male bass your asking about i call them dinks or pecker heads mainly.
    Not as interesting after edit but what do you call those types of bars ? Is gay some type of trigger word now?

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rude196 View Post
    Not as interesting after edit but what do you call those types of bars ? Is gay some type of trigger word now?
    Go away