Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Be aware, many years ago I put one of these films on a Lowrance LCX unit and it pretty much melted to the screen and ruined my unit. Just my opinion!

John

2. Member
    Be aware, many years ago I put one of these films on a Lowrance LCX unit and it pretty much melted to the screen and ruined my unit. Just my opinion!

John Hagins

Thanks for the heads up on your experience.

Was the product made by Boxwave?

This was originally posted by D Johnson, whose location is listed in Florida.

Post #12

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread....hlight=boxwave

He has not issued a warning of melting to the screen and seems happy with the product.

3. Member
    so are we talking the latest 93sv PLUS or older model here having issues with sun glare?

4. Member
    Yeah but if the screen brightness is enough it overcomes these reflections. Try turing down your phone brightness to half and the reflectance will seem much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by pfisher View Post
    I think he means reflection of his clothing that he can see in the screen. Humminbird Onix had this really bad and at many angles you couldn't see it at all. The only solution for me was to always wear darker colored clothing.

I have no issues with this on newer HB units and the xx42 units that I use with my LS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12