USA Need help from someone who OWNS a 2019 19 PHX (or has access to one)

I'm looking for measurements to fit in my garage before I order. Two separate dealers and the factory have told me three different measurements.

I'm looking to order a 2019 19 PHX or 919 Pro Xp with 225 Mercury Pro XS four stroke. I would also like to add the Atlas hydraulic jack-plate (black powder coated) and delete the manual atlas jack-plate that comes standard.

I need two measurements:

1. Length from front to back with the swing away tongue open (measure the point that sticks out the furthest) to the most protruding end of the motor tilted down to minimum overall length. I'm looking for less than 22' 11" at chest height and 22' 7" from 0-14" (foundation block).
    2. Measure from widest point on the trailer (tire to tire) to see overall trailer width. I'm looking to less than 108 inches.

If you take the time to measure, please post your measurements so I can record them to know how much extra room I will have on width on trailer and length. Thank you in advance.

The factory told my dealer that the measurements that I'm looking for are 23' 1/2" length for the 19 PHX with hydraulic backplate and Mercury Pro XS four stroke.
    Dealer one said that the measurement is 22' 8" length.
    Dealer two said that the measurement is 22' 7" length.
    Website lists 819 Pro as 22'8" length for storage.

I know it seems petty, but as you can see, I have limited space and want the longest, widest that I can fit in my garage because this is my retirement home that I purchased after I retired from the Navy.

Thanks so much in advance to anyone who can help.

God speed.
    Last edited by Big_Jim; 02-08-2019 at 02:38 PM.

2. Member
    LAST CHANCE MARINE has one in stock. ask them

https://lastchanceperformancemarine....o-xs-4-stroke/

Freedom Marine in Guntersville has one in stock. Why don't you make a road trip tomorrow and measure for yourself? Good group of guys there. I have been working with Dan on my new 721
    https://www.freedommarinecenter.com/...=xNewInventory

2019 721 ProXs 4S 250
    2B599739

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Jim View Post
    I'm looking for measurements to fit in my garage before I order. Two separate dealers and the factory have told me three different measurements.

I'm looking to order a 2019 19 PHX or 919 Pro Xp with 225 Mercury Pro XS four stroke. I would also like to add the Atlas hydraulic jack-plate (black powder coated) and delete the manual atlas jack-plate that comes standard.

I need two measurements:

1. Length from front to back with the swing away tongue open (measure the point that sticks out the furthest) to the most protruding end of the motor tilted down to minimum overall length. I'm looking for less than 22' 11" at chest height and 22' 7" from 0-14" (foundation block).
    2. Measure from widest point on the trailer (tire to tire) to see overall trailer width. I'm looking to less than 108 inches.

If you take the time to measure, please post your measurements so I can record them to know how much extra room I will have on width on trailer and length. Thank you in advance.

The factory told my dealer that the measurements that I'm looking for are 23' 1/2" length for the 19 PHX with hydraulic backplate and Mercury Pro XS four stroke.
    Dealer one said that the measurement is 22' 8" length.
    Dealer two said that the measurement is 22' 7" length.
    Website lists 819 Pro as 22'8" length for storage.

I know it seems petty, but as you can see, I have limited space and want the longest, widest that I can fit in my garage because this is my retirement home that I purchased after I retired from the Navy.

Thanks so much in advance to anyone who can help.

God speed.
    My 19 Phx is 22'5" long from furthest point forward on trailer to the back point on the motor cowling with the motor trimmed down. That's with the standard jack plate and the 4 stroke pro xs. The widest portion while on the trailer is 99 inches. From outside of tire to outside of tire.

5. Member
    Thank you very much findley1202!

6. Member
    UPDATE: Toured the plant on March 1st and measured both the 19 PHX and the 919 both with Pro XS 225. findley1202 is spot on and the both will fit in my garage. It was also cool to meet the workers at the plant and ask them color opinions while seeing the different styles that people and dealerships have in production. Man I can't wait to get mine on order. Now to decide between the 919 and 19 Phx........