Angry wvdnr ohio river survey

guys I got an email that I hope all of you will click on and submit it. this is a email concerning the sauger and walleye population in the ohio river. I don't know about you guys but this chaps my rear end. every person you talk to has the same story about bass fishing in this state. we spend thousands of dollars on boats gear gas and TAXES for ZERO return on our investment. I understand that not everyone can afford a boat and fish how we fish but this is ridiculous. how much money does someone sauger and walleye fishing bring into an are. whens the last time you heard someone say they are going to a sauger tournament. NEVER. yes this is a rant and believe I will send this in and I'm sure it will go straight to file 13 but at least they will see it. please do the same!!!!

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2...wqPlZCIRvP40&e

I just took the survey and in the end box, I expressed my feelings strongly about a LM & SM stocking rather than their walleye and sauger issues. I hope all do the same. I copied the link and sent it to some buddies to do the same.
    Last edited by WVBullet; 02-08-2019 at 03:04 PM.

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

3. Member
    WVbullet, that is hilarious, i had already sent them the exact same response!!!

Maybe if enough people do the same, we’ll get them to do something. Like wvbassmaster said, we pay enough into this State that we should see some kind of a return! WV will never be a bass state like some, but it sure could be a lot better than it is!

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

Quote Originally Posted by WVBullet View Post
    Maybe if enough people do the same, we’ll get them to do something. Like wvbassmaster said, we pay enough into this State that we should see some kind of a return! WV will never be a bass state like some, but it sure could be a lot better than it is!
    I agree 100%