Bassmasster Classic reveal?

I wonder why Vexus hasn't hyped this event. Are they revealing a fiberglass boat or not? You would think it would be all over social media.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    I wonder why Vexus hasn't hyped this event. Are they revealing a fiberglass boat or not? You would think it would be all over social media.
    My guess is you will probably start seeing some pretty soon. I could be wrong though....
    VC Marine
    Cashion Rods
    Lew's
    Vexus Boats

2022 Vexus VX21, 250 ProXS

3. Member
    The quiet before the storm.

4. Member
    May be just waiting for a couple sunny days in a row here in the south to get good video or photos. It has been a little extra rainy this year down south.

5. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Patience Grasshopper, Patience

6. Member
    Ya'll better hurry up, my slow Ranger is gone and I am shopping for a new boat

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayZ20 View Post
    Ya'll better hurry up, my slow Ranger is gone and I am shopping for a new boat
    My fast Triton is gone and I am in the market for a new boat, if I had a dealer close by I would get me another Triton, but since I do not I am looking at Ranger, Phoenix, and Vexus, come on with it.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sclark View Post
    Patience Grasshopper, Patience

what about us non-grasshoppers can we get a update? LOL HA LOL looking forward to it when ever it comes out

9. Member
    I booked a trip to the Classic in Knoxville, never been before so I figured why not. Will get to see the new Vexus and all the latest and greatest that the marine industry has to offer. Never been to Knoxville, anyone have any ideas on what to see and do besides the Classic ? Any info would be appreciated.

10. Member
    likely will debut at classic

11. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar

"Success is never owned, it is rented, and the rent is due every day."

12. Member
    Interesting they were messing with rolls of carbon fiber in that video. And that their logo has carbon in it, and all their videos have a carbon background. I wonder if they will have a carbon hill or something. THAT would be revolutionary.
    Last edited by rubberdown; 02-17-2019 at 09:11 AM.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rubberdown View Post
    Interesting they were messing with rolls of carbon fiber in that video. And that their logo has carbon in it, and all their videos have a carbon background. I wonder if they will have a carbon hill or something. THAT would be revolutionary.
    A little birdie told me they developed a new material that is 150 pounds lighter than glass on a 21 foot boat, I think they are coming out with a boat that has all the best designs combined from several other boats.