Looking for a 150hp

Hello everyone, I just recently relocated to Fayetteville and I'm looking to repower my stratos. Does anyone on here knows of any good shops around within 2-3hrs that I could check for a low hours or like new Opti or pro XS, or even a new 2018 if a shop still has one around. Just not trying to pay the full 13-14000 for a new XS if I can help it.

Not sure of availability of a used 150 but I would try Marshall Marine In Lake City SC or Pitt Stop In Angier NC. Keith & Jr. at Pitt Stop are top notch in my book.

If I fished to live.....I'd starve to death!

Quote Originally Posted by bassranger1 View Post
    Not sure of availability of a used 150 but I would try Marshall Marine In Lake City SC or Pitt Stop In Angier NC. Keith & Jr. at Pitt Stop are top notch in my book.

Pitstop might be able to find you one or if you find a deal on a blown but rebuildable one they could rebuild it for you.

I have recently had to shop to repower, Collins and Marshalls had the best pricing on new motors... Several bigger dealers I spoke with surprisingly dont have the ability to get loose motors, they can only sell as boat packages.
    Neil Eckberg- Cary, NC - 2008 Skeeter ZX250- 250 Yamaha SHO

Kerr Lake Ba$$hole

4. Member
    wahammon, you might want to post on motors forum also below is swap/sell section