Trent Mapping cards

So a few years ago i bought a Trent mapping card of south La. Does anyone have his contact info. I need another one asap....

2. Member
    here is his number I have in my phone 985-860-5741
    2007 SKEETER 20I - 2018 250 PRO XS
    2011 Gator-tail 1860 - 2019 Mercury 4 Stroke

3. Member
    I sure wish there were more options for the Humminbirds for south LA.

4. Member
    I figured out how to make my own. It's a long process but worth it in the end.

If you know computers a little then Google/Youtube is your friend.
    Last edited by KLSU; 02-08-2019 at 09:37 AM.
    2009 Nitro Z-7, Mercury 175 Pro xs, Hydraulic steering, Motorguide 82lb TM, HDS 7 w/ structure scan, Lake Insight, and Eagle 640c at console HDS 7 Lake Insight at bow networked , 3 bank charger, 6" manual Slidmaster Jackplate.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KLSU View Post
    I figured out how to make my own. It's a long process but worth it in the end.

If you know computers a little then Google/Youtube is your friend.
    I can do waypoints and routes and import them,,If you can do good quality aerial photos and or google earth maps and import them to work on Humminbirds you are missing a good side income by not selling the card.

6. Member
    I can do waypoints and routes and import them,,If you can do good quality aerial photos and or google earth maps and import them to work on Humminbirds you are missing a good side income by not selling the card.
    Haven't tried Hummingbirds but I can make Lowrance cards for anywhere I want with better resolution than the La One cards you buy for $300. I think someone else on this board a few years ago was selling homemade cards for less than $100 but got shut down so I'm going that route for sure.

I attached a photo of one I made of Bayou Sherman area of Verret to show what it looks like.Chermie.jpg
    2009 Nitro Z-7, Mercury 175 Pro xs, Hydraulic steering, Motorguide 82lb TM, HDS 7 w/ structure scan, Lake Insight, and Eagle 640c at console HDS 7 Lake Insight at bow networked , 3 bank charger, 6" manual Slidmaster Jackplate.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcdogfish View Post
    the process to create the lowrance cards doesn't work on humminbirds.