Do It ES 3" Ripper

was looking at getting the 3" mold and was wondering how it shoots and more important how does it swim want to use it on my swim jigs

I have the 3.5" non ES and it shoots great. Perfect little swimbait that is very close to the kietech fat.

3. Member
    i hear the ES molds do not shoot a shinny bait when do but would like to see what they look like

I have one but I ain't shot it yet. I have read that if you paint the mold with hi-temp engine paint the baits will come out shinny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowater2shallow View Post
    i hear the ES molds do not shoot a shinny bait when do but would like to see what they look like

98 Bullet 20XD
    225 Pro Max

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basscatlildave View Post
    I have one but I ain't shot it yet. I have read that if you paint the mold with hi-temp engine paint the baits will come out shinny.
    if you shoot some i would be interested in how they look, but really how they swim

Quote Originally Posted by Nowater2shallow View Post
    I have 2 of the Senko Essentials molds and that is correct. They are not shiny in the least. I will try to get some pics next time I inject
    1988 Basscat Pantera 2 / 1988 Mariner 200 #0B348072 / 1986 Mercury Blackmax 200 #0B116913
    US Navy veteran