Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    impressive

2014 Ranger RT188
    115 Merc 4s, laser II 20p
    humminbirds

2. Member
    I always keep cables in the boat. They have saved me multiple times when I’ve fished all day in the same location, with the wells and electronics on . Quick jump off the trollers. Make room for a set somewhere. Better to have and... you know. We all have had those days. Get that new battery and slip some drag along the way

3. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    The 2 things I make sure are always in my truck/boat are my jumpbox and a breaker bar with the boat’s and truck’s 6 point deepwell sockets. I haven’t had to use the breaker bar yet, knock on wood, but the jump box saved me one day.

I hope you get back on the water and get your motor broken in soon!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

I had the correct socket, no breaker bar though. I also have a jump box but didn't have it with me.
    As soon as the weather warms again I'll get back on water. Have tire on way and going to pick up a battery this week.

2014 Ranger RT188
    humminbirds

5. Member
    My 998 would do that sometimes. The buttons would light up but no screen. I would unplug at cable collector, plug back in and restart. Worked every time!

Yeah I tried that a bunch of times over a few days. Had to unplug power to get it to go off. I sent it in to Humminbird for the flat rate fix.

2014 Ranger RT188
    humminbirds

ok, So I've put new cranking battery in boat, should get the 999 back today (they repaired the circuit board and updated software). New tire installed and now thinking about buying battery powered impact for wheel lugs. I have a rigid drill and driver so I suppose I could just buy the impact by itself, I've got the batteries.

2014 Ranger RT188
    humminbirds

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12