Cleveland, TN or Chattanooga Vexus?

Would someone please buy a Vexus boat of any type in Cleveland, TN or Chattanooga area so I can show you how to catch bass in the 2nd Best Bass Lake in USA - Chickamauga Lake, or even big spotted bass on the Float N Fly technique in nearby Parksville Lake? Caught a 5.75lb spot 01/25/19 and my buddy’s five minutes later was 6.63lbs - 8oz off the state record.

You can show me what I’m missing with the Vexus boat and you’ll not have to buy gas those days. Worth a try anyway. My fishing buddy’s tournament trail is starting and fishing in my little 15’ Alumacraft with 28hp Evinrude gets a little lonely, and those big fish are a little harder to land by yourself:-)
    Last edited by Jimbug; 02-05-2019 at 03:47 PM.

2. Member
    I could swear I saw one in Chattanooga on Sunday, we’ll, it was in Soddy heading to the lake...I went to the boat show but there were none there

3. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Anyone going to the Classic in Knoxville ?

4. Member
    I believe Bunch Marine is the closest Vexus dealer to Chattanooga as they had several at the Knoxville expo.
    And yes, I am going to the Classic.

5. Member
    I reserved my room the day the classic date/ location was announced. Looking forward to walking around the expo and hopefully seeing the new vexus glass boat.

6. Banned
    I think I might go.

7. Member
    Yes, like HokieV20 I reserved the Holiday Inn the day the Classic was announced. I tried to make it to last year’s Classic to see the Vexus mainly, but hotel rooms were scarce and very expensive.

8. Member
    I reserved at the Clarion. Room rates almost doubled a few days after I reserved mine.

9. Stinnettjn1
    Hello all,
    I'm new to the forum and will soon be the proud new owner of a Summit White AVX1880 with a Merc 115 Pro XS. I may have to take Jimbug up on his offer to fish. Looking forward to learning a lot from everyone on here.

10. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinnettjn1 View Post
    Hello all,
    I'm new to the forum and will soon be the proud new owner of a Summit White AVX1880 with a Merc 115 Pro XS. I may have to take Jimbug up on his offer to fish. Looking forward to learning a lot from everyone on here.

"Success is never owned, it is rented, and the rent is due every day."

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinnettjn1 View Post
    Hello all,
    Congrats! I’ll send you a personal message on this forum.

12. kenny@bunchmarine
    Quote Originally Posted by printman71 View Post
    I believe Bunch Marine is the closest Vexus dealer to Chattanooga as they had several at the Knoxville expo.
    And yes, I am going to the Classic.
    Yes sir, we are a Vexus Dealer!! Be glad to help you in any way we can!!!

13. kenny@bunchmarine
    Quote Originally Posted by sclark View Post
    Anyone going to the Classic in Knoxville ?