1991 Mercury 150 Black Max Pressure Gauge

Hello.

I have a 1991 Black Max (ODO21340) that I would like to install a pressure gauge on. I already have a gauge with the hose and fitting. Problem is I cannot find where the fitting screws into the engine.

Anyone know where this goes on this engine?

Thanks.

2. Member
    should be hose top of block runs down to popett cover tee into hose close to top fitting for best results, see next forum down for more info on your mtr v6
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Member
    I will check it out.

What forum for more info?

4. Member
    one down v6 mtrs
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

5. Member
    I have looked over and over this engine and I cannot find any spot for adding a hose for a pressure gauge. IN my research it seems that some engines require you add a tee in between the hose from the top of the engine to the bottom and connect it there. I am looking to see if there is a kit for doing this. Of course I can buy the gauge with the kit to do it but I was hoping I could just use the gauge I already have.

6. Member
    You should be able to find his information in the forum Joe mentioned (what your engine is) I'm sure I've seen it there before - Mercury - 2.0/ 2.4/ 2.5 Liter High Performance
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax