Locked out of Crypro Accounts

https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2...-filings-show/

i have been locked out of my car and locked out of my house before but this takes the cake.

2. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    At what point do we concede that cryptos are a scam or do we just keep thinking they are the future when things like this happen. Every month it's a new black eye on every bullish idea for crypto.
    Thanos was the hero

3. Member
    Isn't there also a story somewhere about one of the founders/early supporters of BitCoin threw away a PC that had the key to his original wallet or whatever it was. Didn't think that it would be worth anything at the time. Now it's worth millions. Apparently he's paying to excavate the area the landfill was using at that point in time years ago.

4. Member
    I wouldn’t touch them. The technology behind it may be useful but the actual value and safety of the currency itself is not something I would trust.

This story seems more than a little fishy. Passed away in India, they wait for over a month to let anyone know. One person was the only one that had access to hundreds of millions of dollars of people's money? They are also saying that many of theses accounts don't even exist and there really isn't any money, it was just robbing Peter to pay Paul.

6. Member
    Coinbase is a good site to use for crypto.... and now is a damn good time to get involved if your not already.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adrenalnjunky View Post
    Isn't there also a story somewhere about one of the founders/early supporters of BitCoin threw away a PC that had the key to his original wallet or whatever it was. Didn't think that it would be worth anything at the time. Now it's worth millions. Apparently he's paying to excavate the area the landfill was using at that point in time years ago.
    that was an episode of the big bang theory
    2020 Ranger Z519 | 2020 Mercury Pro XS 225 4S | Helix 10SI | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Noco GENIUS 10X4
    Fury 3 22P True Pitched | Power Pole Pro 2's | Ghost TM | Mega 360 | MEGA LIVE | Atlas 8in Jack Plate | Trick Step | 3X Amped 80ah Lithiums

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joebone1 View Post
    that was an episode of the big bang theory
    Apparently their writing staff were having a bit of writer's block and borrowed the idea?

Here's what I was referencing: https://www.newsbtc.com/2017/12/05/j...lls-considers/

9. Banned
    Bitcoin blowing up boys!!

10. Member
    I tried telling them April 4th. Would have made 120 percent on their money. Not bad.

11. Member
    It will correct to 6500-7250 somewhere, then from there it’s gonna be take off and never look back in my opinion. Especially as adoption reallyvtakes foot as it is.