Grandson’s PB Bass

Dropped two of my grandsons off at the club pond and wife And I hit the links. 12 year old caught a 5+ bass which is his biggest bass to date.13 year old caught 9 fish. I quit after 10 and hung out with them-but the action was over. I have that effect on fish.

2. Member
    Sounds like my luck! Congrats to your grandsons.

and which course..

4. Member
    Golf club of ok

5. Member
    I heard because those (kadashan bottoms) are a Oklahoma conservation commission watershed project that there is access for the public to fish. Any truth to that?

6. Member
    I have not heard that.

about 25 years ago, a friend was a member there and said a 10+ pounds bass was caught and they mounted it and put it in the Pro Shop..

8. Member
    I fished there back in the early 80's

9. Member
    Ive never fished there but I have some balls and a club or 2 in the lake

we played in a scramble there and I took an old iron and a putter with me and did the old slip out of my hands by the Lakeland did the old John Daley chunk the putter in the lake.

10. Member
    It is a tough course and will make you a little irritated if not more. My handicap has gone from 6 to 10 since joining.
    no bass in pro shop now. Members used to shoot quail while golfing too I heard. I haven’t seen one or heard one since I have been there.
    I like it that you don’t see a single house while you are golfing, just trees and grass and maybe a little sand. Now you do hear the dirt bikes and rifle fire from next door occasionally on weekends. Other than that, it is a special place to get out of the city. Members are very nice and staff provides great service.
    nice that kids can catch a fish or two as well. Not great access to water-built for golfing not fishing.

11. Member
    Kardashian bottoms? Someone told me they are on line in some videos somewhere.