Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrat29 View Post
    Very cool. Glad you guys had a good time. That experience is a live long positive impact on your son.

The old Stratos got to stretch out this weekend as well. The old girl was running 57 and out running Brandon's chase camera guy. Tin boat with a 150 Yamaha. I went through around 54 gallons of fuel. Made Laps around that pond. Even caught a score able bass. 3 cast with a chatterbait then 3 pickerel. Was nobody around and looked to good. Have not seen water with Hydrilla and peppergrass on Okeechobee in a while. 3 foot visabilty.
    1996 Stratos 201 pro xl
    1996 Johnson Faststrike J150GLEDB

2. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Good Deal for you and your son.

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSexyPhoenix View Post
    Yall need to go to Ike's FB page and read his lengthy rant on there. He is triggered and Randy Flowers even stopped by for a visit.
    Triggered

4. Member
    I saw u guys. Awesome.
    Danny Head
    Hinton, Oklahoma
    2015 Ranger RT 188, Mercury 115 4 stroke

5. Banned
    That's great....sounds like your son had a very memorable experience.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pa.X19 View Post
    Triggered
    Please post some screen shots. That's got to be funny

Folks at home, folks at home..........

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    Please post some screen shots. That's got to be funny
    I don't have any. I just thought it was funny because it is Haven't seen it but it sounds like he was and took all his stuff and went home. And I'm a fan

Glad you and your son had a good time !!!!

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantera61 View Post
    Dear Sir/Madam,

I have been using <fill in brand name> for many years.
    I attended <fill in tournament name> with my wife/son/daughter/father/uncle/aunt/grandad/gammaw/neighbor/boss/employee/lawncare guy/clergyman/other (circle all that apply)
    Your sponsored pro Michael Farquar Iaconelli swore/ignore/didn't wave long enough/didn't wave at all.
    Now, I'm a Grumpy Gus with my panties atwist and won't buy your product any more until you don't sponsor him any more.

I have enclosed a photo so you know I'm a real person.

Angrily,

ScottOz
    Ike just keeping it real. He's always been my favorite pro but no way would I want to spend a day in person with him in the boat as a marshall but I sure do like to watch him on live, entertainment.

11. Member
    Awesome time. Great memory’s.
    Russell Winneberger
    2002 Stratos 20 XL
    ColorVision Painting

Good to hear you guys had a great time

13. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bossbowman View Post
    Ike just keeping it real. He's always been my favorite pro but no way would I want to spend a day in person with him in the boat as a marshall but I sure do like to watch him on live, entertainment.
    Would be great to spend a day on the water with him, better than some of the "stick in the mud" personalities. We complain about how PC everything has gotten but then complain when someone shows some passion and emotion.
    Prints and more available at: http://BSPhotography.co/
    Digital downloads available at: https://licensing.pixels.com/profiles/1-brian-shoemaker
    IG: BSPhotographyZ9

14. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottOz View Post
    I just would like to say I attended this event with my 12 year old son. We brought the boat and we were there for the launch in the a.m. As well as on the water watching. we also attended the expo and post-game shows both days. What an awesome time we had. Took over a 1000 pictures. Brandon Palaniuk is my sons favorite guy. Well on the water we were watching him. When he left he drove right over to my boat and said he needed a rally high 5 from us. My son has the whole thing on video. How freaking cool. ( I am Fan now) He caught fish after that and made the cut. Then at the second period break friday we had lunch on the water with Boyd Duckett awesome talking to him. When Greg Hackney got back to the ramp he made my son get in his to get pictures sitting next to him. Most of the pro's were super.

Ike leaving before the post-game show made himself and his sponsors look bad. all 39 other guys did it. I was there until they closed. Ike put the boat on the trailer and went to the parking area and I watched him leave the venue. I asked and there was no rule keeping him there. I think no one ever thought someone leave with out getting there air time. I think a rule will be put in place somehow because of this. I know I have contacted MLF about it already. The language is live streaming. That will be edited out of the TV show. No problem with me on that note. Just my 2 cents

i saw the high 5 live. Congrats I hope your son is hooked for life!!!

15. Member
    The main thing with Ike is he..never grew up....

16. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog7198 View Post
    Would be great to spend a day on the water with him, better than some of the "stick in the mud" personalities. We complain about how PC everything has gotten but then complain when someone shows some passion and emotion.
    Remember a couple years back when no one on BBC would fish with Stone Face Cliff Pace, he was a stick in the mud? You can't win. You would have to ask a pro which members of BBC they wouldn't want to fish with?

Sounds like a great experience!
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123